onsdag 26 januari 2011

Angående Hush Hush till film.

En fråga som kommer up hela tiden är om Hush Hush ska bli film. Becca har sagt att hon inte vill att Hush Hush ska bli film just nu. Men på livechatten så fick hon massa frågor om den ska bli film, och då sa hon det här;
At this point, I've turned down the offers I've had to buy the film rights.

But I did talk to a producer in December, and a movie production company (I'm just now learning the difference) and I was excited by the things both of them had to say.

When it comes to film rights, I don't want to sell just to sell. I don't want to fill a slot on someone's production schedule. If I were to sell the rights, I would want to have complete confidence that whoever bought it would make it into an incredible movie
Det är inte ett ja kanske, men det där är då bättre än vad hon sagt tidigare! Vi får hålla tummarna helt enkelt!

1 kommentar:

Emma sa...

Asså hoppas att hon gör en film! I love the books! :D