torsdag 28 april 2011

Silence: Name a character!

Jag måste säga att jag mår lite dåligt att jag lyckats missa det här, men... bättre sent än aldrig, eller? Becca har nämligen VÄRLDENS coolaste tävling just nu. Man får komma på ett namn till en av karaktärerna i Silence! Hennes blogg inlägg;

Hey guys!

So...I am holding a contest! A name-this-character contest to be exact. I'm in the final stages of editing SILENCE, and believe it or not, I still have a character I haven't named. Use the form below to send me your character name suggestion (first and last name, please).

Contest ends at Midnight on Friday, May 6. I'll announce the winner at some point before SILENCE goes to print.

Now for the really cool part: If I select your entry, not only will you get to name a character in SILENCE, but I'll thank you personally in the book's Acknowledgments.

Good luck!
Becca
Så, hur coolt är det inte? Klicka här om ni vill delta! :)

1 kommentar:

Nilli sa...

Nice! ;)