tisdag 12 oktober 2010

Crescendo Twitter Party!!



www.galleysmith.com har kommit på det roliga att ha ett twitter party! Jag kopierar bara hennes inlägg rakt av, okej? Good!



Last year, I was excited to read and review Becca Fitzpatrick’s Hush, Hush which I enjoyed immensely. If you recall I may have mentioned (once or twice) that I love me some bad boy and BOYYYYY is Patch bad. So bad it’s good!

Now, here we are a year(ish) later and the sequel to the fabulousness, Crescendo, will be hitting the streets on October 19th. Thanks to Simon and Schuster I was lucky enough to score a review copy (which I’ve read)and can tell you book two is just as good as the first. Nora and Vee are still as inquisitive as ever and Patch is bad to the bone baby!

That’s why I’m super doubly excited to announce that I’ll be hosting the Crescendo Twitter Party in honor of the book’s release.

Want to join in to hear what Becca has to say? Wanna win some fabulous prizes? I knew you would!

Here are the deets:

Join Crescendo author Becca Fitzpatrick and me, Michelle of Galleysmith for a Twitter party Thursday, October 21, between 8:00 – 9:30 p.m. EST!

* Be sure to follow Becca @becfitzpatrick and Michelle @galleysmith before the party!
* Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
* Watch for giveaways from @galleysmith and win awesome prizes including a new iPod nano, gift cards, jewelry and autographed books!
* To join the party, you can use a free service like TweetChat or TweetGrid or just search #Crescendo on Twitter.
* Ask Becca questions or chat with other partygoers—just use the tag #Crescendo in all of your party tweets!
* Please don’t post any spoilers and don’t forget to pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:00pm EST.

Sounds like fun right? Be sure to mark your calendars and join Becca and I for a great party!

Gud, är jätte jätte taggad! Ska ni vara där? Jag hoppas det, för jag vet att jag ska vara där!

Inga kommentarer: