tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Big Crescendo Contest!

Vi låter helt enkelt Beccas blogg inlägg tala för sig själv...



Oh my, look what came – finished copies of CRESCENDO! The cover is printed on the same iridescent paper as HUSH, HUSH and the varying shades of gray are stunning. Nora! In the rain! With symbolic lightning and a blood-red feather. I'm appreciating the cover more and more, especially up close with all the detail. Many thanks to James Porto, the photographer, and my design team at Simon & Schuster. I couldn't be more thrilled!

And now for The Contest. I'm going to keep it simple and sweet. To enter, post the CRESCENDO book trailer on your blog, website, Facebook page, etc. and email me the link (becca at beccafitzpatrick dot com) with “CONTEST” in the subject line. That's it. If you posted the trailer before this contest announcement, that's cool too. Just email me the link. Contest ends October 18th at midnight, MST. One entry per person, please. Open to all.

Early on October 19th I will randomly select one winner. The winner will receive a signed, personalized and annotated copy of CRESCENDO, an audiobook of CRESCENDO and a signed HUSH, HUSH locker poster.

Good luck!!

-Becca

Nå, vad säger ni? Det är ju alltid kul när Becca håller tävlingar! Ska ni vara med? :)

Inga kommentarer: